Thursday, May 15, 2014

IVY LANE - BLOG HOP


Hello and Welcome to the GreenHearts’ second BlogHop!
 We are featuring Cards using our
Ivy Lane papers and embellishments!


This is a circular Hop, so as long as you arrive back where you started you’ve seen all of our Artwork from all  of our
GreenHeart Team Close To My Heart 
Consultants!
If you arrived from
Kristines page you are on the right track. A complete list of participants can be found at the bottom of this post.
 This particular paper pack was a challenge for me so I hopped outside of my box to create a few cards and a special one for Mothers Day.
Note: Click on any photo for a larger view :) 


I was pleasantly surprized at how beautifully these papers go together. Using just the basics and sketch from our Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go this card took about 10 minutes to make. The Gold Glitter tape added just the right pop. 





Next I took the same materials cut at the same dimensions as the basic card above and with a few snips of the scissors and a bit of extra stamping/inks - elevated the design from nice to WOW! By changing the orientation of the card this gives it a completely different look.



And last but certainly not least is my first attempt at a "bendi foldi" card. I was inspired by many from Pinterest and you can easily find tutorials there to create this card as I did. 


The stamp set used for this card was Mothers Day

Tags & Banner are from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


Thank you for spending some time with me.... your next stop will be Natalie - don't forget to leave her some love!

______________________________________
Complete Blog List Here
Pam Klassen
Natalie Racine
Julie M Carriere 
Kristine Ponte 








2 comments:

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Love your artwork as always very beautiful. PS you can scrap with us anytime :D

Kristine Ponte said...

Love the cards Pam! the kit contents are great, love the gold and sequins...the bendi foldi card rocks too!